HUBUNGAN POWE OTOT LENGAN DENGAN KEMAMPUAN PUKULAN LURUS PADA CABANG OLAHRAGA BELA DIRI PENCAK SILAT DESA LOMBU JAYA, KECAMATAN SAWERIGADI, KABUPATEN MUNA BARAT

Halfin Halfin, Wolter Mongsidi, Muh. Rusli

Abstract


The formulation of the problem is "Is there any correlation between Arm Muscle Power to the Ability of Straight Punch on Pencak Silat Martial Arts Organization in Lombujaya Village, West Muna Regency?. The purpose of this study was to determine the correlation of arm muscle power to the punch ability straight on Pencak Silat Organization (PO) martial arts in Lombujaya Village, West Muna Regency. The populations of this study are all athletes who trained, the total is 40 people. Then the samples are 30 athletes who actively practiced it.

The instrument that used to measure the arm muscle power was using a medicine ball-put test with a weight of 3 kg while to measure the ability of straight punch of pencak silat was using 30 seconds punch frequency test, and the techniques of data analysis was using product moment analysis.

Based on the significant value 0.00 < 0.05, so it can be concluded that there is a correlation between the independent variable to dependent variable. The correlation value between arm muscle power with the ability of punch straight in pencak silat can be seen that rxy = 0.74> r (0.05) (30), it means that there is a significant correlation between the two variables or can be said that it has a very strong correlation and have a positive correlation, if we convert it into correlation map so it is include in high correlation. The coefficient of determination, r 2 = 0, 54 in other words 54% of the ability of punch straight in pencak silat is determined by the muscle power of arm while the other, 46% is determined by other physical conditions.

Keywords


Power, Muscle, Arm, Straight punch, Pencak Silat

Full Text:

UNDUH

References


Bompa, OT, 1994 Theoty and Metodologi of Training Kendal / hunt Publishing Compani.

Satojo, M, 1998. Pembinaan Kondisi Fisik dalam Olahraga, Depdikbud Dirjen- Dikti, Jakarta.

Fox E.L, Bowers RW, Fons Mh,1993.The Physiologcan Basis Of Physikal Education and Athikies. Pladelphia, New york: W.B Saunder Cokge Publishing.

Karlson, 1972. Sistem asam laktat. Jakarta: Tambak Kusuma.

Poerwadarwinta 1986 Petunjuk Latihan Pencak Silat Atlet Pemula PT Gramedia Jakarta

Ismariyati. 2006. Tes dan Pengukuran Olahraga. Surakarta: Sebelas Maret University Press.

Harsono. 1998. Coaching dan aspek-aspek Psikologis dalam Coaching, Jakarta http://www.KONI.com/ Analisis Bio-mekanika Softball by jajat Darajat KN


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Ilmu Keolahragaan

JOKER (Jurnal Ilmu Keolahragaan ) Indexed By :
 
 
Flag Counter 
 
 
 
About license:
 
Creative Commons License
Jurnal Ilmu Keolahragaan by http://ojs.uho.ac.id/index.php/joker was distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
 
 

DIPUBLIKASIKAN OLEH:

Jurusan ILmu Keolahragaan

Gedung Lantai 2 Jurusan Ilmu Keolahragaan FKIP UHO, Kampus Baru UHO
Jl. HEA. Mokodompit, Anduonohu, Kendari, 93132, Sulawesi Tenggara-Indonesia

5 Aplikasi Petunjuk Jalan agar Tidak Tersasar