Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Journal of Basication (JOB) : Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar. offers all authors of journal articles allows their research openly available, free access and time restrictions.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. Under the CC-BY-NC license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in Journal of Basication (JOB) : Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar. in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited. Users (redistributors) of Journal of Basication (JOB) : Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar. are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, Journal of Basication (JOB) : Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar. as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media.
Journal of Basication (JOB) : Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar. is licensed by
©2019 –Journal of Basication (JOB) : Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar. Ini adalah artikel dengan akses terbuka dibawah licenci CC BY-NC-4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.