ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI UTANG LUAR NEGERI DI INDONESIA

Rieski Prodeo Patria, Syamsir Nur

Abstract


This study aims to determine and analyze the factors that affect foreign debt in Indonesia either partially or simultaneously. The variables used in this research are domestic revenue (PDN), total central government expenditure (GPUSAT) and Budget Deficit (DA) and total Foreign Debt in Indonesia. The data used are secondary data sourced from Bank Indonesia, Indonesian Central Bureau of Statistics and Ministry of Finance. Analyzer used is Multiple Linear Regression analysis with OLS (Ordinary Least Square) method and using E-Views8 Program period research aid with year 1995-2015. The results show that simultaneously government revenues, government expenditure and budget deficit have a significant effect on foreign debt in Indonesia. With a probability value of F-statistics 0,000000. From the regression results obtained value of adjusted coefficient (R2) of 0.9781, this illustrates that the independent variables are together able to provide an explanation of the dependent variable of 97.81 percent. The remaining 2.19 percent is influenced by other variables outside the model. Partially, government revenue has significant and negative effect, government expenditure has a significant and positive impact on foreign debt in Indonesia. While the budget deficit has no significant and negative effect on foreign debt in Indonesia.


Keywords


Government Revenue, Government Expenditure, Budget Deficit, Foreign Debt

Full Text:

PDF

References


A. Minuddin, Fatimah. 2013. “Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Utang Luar Negeri Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Di Indonesia Periode 2002-2011”. Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Hasanuddin Makasar.

Bank Indonesia. 2016. Statistik Utang Luar Negeri Indonesia. Jakarta: Bank Indonesia.

Bank Indonesia, 2016. Laporan Perekonomian Indonesia 1999-2016. Jakarta: Bank Indonesia.

Badan Pusat Statistik. 2016. Statistik Indonesia. Jakarta: Badan Pusat Statistik.

Gujarati, Damodar N. 2006. Dasar-dasar Ekonometrika Jilid I. Erlangga: Jakarta.

Harahap, Mahindun Dhiani Melda. 2007. Analisis Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi Utang luar negeri Indonesia. Tesis Magister Ekonomi Pembangunan. Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Sumatera Utara.

Kementerian Keuangan. 2016. Beberapa Edisi. Data Pokok APBN dan APBN-P. Jakarta: Kementerian Keuangan.

Mankiw, Gregory. Edisi keenam, 2006. Makroekonomi. Erlangga: Jakarta.

Prasetya, Ferry. 2012. Modul Ekonomi Publik Bagian V: Teori Pengeluaran Pemerintah. Fakultas Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Universitas Brawijaya Malang

Rusdi, Bahrul Ulum. 2014. Analisis Dampak Utang Luar Negeri Terhadap Kinerja Fiskal Pemerintah. Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam UIN Alauddin Makssar.

Suharno. 2008. Analisis kausalitas dengan pendekatan Error Correction model : studi empiris hutang luar negeri dengan defisit anggaran APBN di Indonesia. Jurnal EKO-REGIONAL, Vol.3, No.1. Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Jendral Soedirman.

Suparmoko, M. Edisi Keenam. 2013. Keuangan Negara Dalam Teori Dan Praktik. BPFE: Yogyakarta.

Widharma, I Wayan Gayun, dkk. 2013. Utang Luar Negeri Pemerintah Indonesia: Kajian Terhadap Faktor-faktor yang berpengaruh. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis. Universitas Udayana.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

JEP (Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan)

Jurusan Ilmu Ekonomi dan Studi Pembangunan (IESP), Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis (FEB), Universitas Halu Oleo (UHO)

Kampus Hijau Bumi Tridharma Anduonouhu, Kendari, Sulawesi Tenggara

Email : jepfeb@uho.ac.id; adiox68@gmail.com